trouble logging on

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Feb 17, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ive been trying uncucessfully for the past hour to log on through yahoo with no sucess then did a search for catfish ,found a site thats called catfish co op i saw
    Tim Hagens outdoors there so I click
    ed on and +there was a link for WOO HOO

THE BOC

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm havin problems also! I can log on but it takes forever and I can't use any of the smiley faces. Something isn't workin right!!!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I was having the same proplems, seems okay now. I was about to have a panic attack!!!!!:big_smile:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Well i take that back, it took forever to load my reply. :crazy:

5. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    same problem here. been doing this for a couple of days now. I thought it was because of to much traffic on the site. however, now it seems to be working fine.

6. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I have to log on twice before I can get on and I have internet explorer but when I read the new posts and then click on new posts again it takes me back to the logon page, then I have to delete the cookies before it will let me log on again, I don't know??????????????

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm having intermitton problems like the ones mentioned. I was wondering if we our having growing pains. Some days a head ache others ok.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ive been told that the more stuff you download the slower the pc gets .Im not sure but I do a disc cleanup bout every week to remove all the temp internet files just in case