Trouble In The Chat room

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Somebody sent me a Private Mail yesterday about a member raising hell in the chat room.

I purged some private mails, and this is one that was lost.

Hit me back with the members name, so we can get him booted off the BOC.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Paul, take their Toy! Put them in time out!

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dont know the circumstances ,But we dang sure don't need that in chat.:angry:

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    i wern't me i swear, Just to let people know the chat room like the rest of the site is Family friendly, the person you may be chatting with may be a young teen or younger, or a old fart like me, Paul has provided us with the chance to talk to people in real time, like many others here that are in the chat room reguraly we come to find it a place to be amoung friends, If you think it is a place to bust on people or be rude, don't you will get busted for sure, if you hve neve been the chat room please come join us and get to know what fellowsihip on the boc is about. the room gets heated up around 8pm centeral time, that would be 9pm for on the east coast. I find myself there most nights as so does the regular crowd that visits.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Has Phil Washburn been in CHAT again??????:smile2:

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C

Since i found it; an how to do it ,it,s always a blast in there the other nite is the only time i,ve seen it get that out of line. Alot of times when full i just sit back an read i can,t type fast enough to get a word in :smile2:

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    The only thing I have seen lately that bothered me was when certain folks forget how to talk to a lady when one is present. Got no problem with the normal teasing, but sometimes it can get obnoxious when it's obviously hittin on them.