trouble at home/health

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by buddah, Sep 13, 2006.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I'v been having a tough time lately with my nerves and stomach. I have a lacerated ulcer and had to go to the doc. so I need a prayer. The ER doc gave me a perscription of some kind called Xanax? It makes me real sleepy but I don't think it's helping my tummy out at all? any suggestions?
    I might have to go in for an outpatient type surgery on the same day my Grandpa has a knee operation so I guess we'll both need a prayer. I know I posted in the wrong spot, but I'm sorry. Just a lil' groggy yet.
    I'm sad cause My wife and I just got over our Chemo together and doing real good til lately but I think the stress of making funeral arrangements for my great aunt is causing too much stress on me. Just had to vent so I apologize for babbling.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers have been sent Brother.I hope things get better soon!!! I feel for you with the stomach problems,I've got some pretty bad acid reflux and who knows what else.You,Amy and the family will be in my prayers!!!

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Prayers to you and your family brother from Texas

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    il keep you in my thoughts buddah , xanax will help but the best medacine is relaxation . you can do this several ways , go fishing , or meditate relax your body and mind calm your breathing think over and over calm calm slow your breathing relax relax iv done this for years it helps alot . i have acid reflux its hard at times to control your nerves but thruogh self hypnosis you can servive without medication , do a search youl find ways to help good luck

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thank you guys very much. It means alot to me that you care enough to keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I think VERY highly of all you guys and sorta scared about the surgery. It could end up bad. I almost lost my life last time this happened! I had a stomache ache, and it wouldn't go away- so when I went to Dr.'s ...he said "OH MY! You have about a pint of blood laying in there! That could be fatal if it's not takin care of right away!" not to be gross but I had been constipated from the heavy painkillers from the Chemo and didn't notice any blood in excrament so thats why I didn't know. (Sorry for the graphic description) but real life aint pretty. and wer'e all adults here. So when my tummy acts up I go to the ER right away if I think it's anything more than indigestion. He told me too. I just took one of those stress pills and hope it works soon.
    Thanks again.
    :0a23:

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Prayers being sent from Oklahoma!!!!

Remember, you WILL make it through this, and only be that much stronger on the other side for having gone through it.

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm pushing for you...................

8. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Prayers Sent To You From Richmond,indiana Brother

9. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Sounds like you are going thru a really rough time right now. The best you can do for yourself is don't lt the stress get to you & relax! I am sure the surgry will go fine. Ya gotta have faith! I'll add you to my prayer list, but you keep on praying too!
    Lisa
    Nothing is impossible with God

10. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Jay, Prayers sent from NC for you and your family. Hope things get better soon.

Tony

11. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Prayers for you Jay.

I know what you mean about stomach problems... I once had a bleeding stomach ulcer about the size of a dime.

Good luck.

12. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I understand where you are at.I am just getting over a spell of,heart attacks,pneumonia and internal bleeding.I was wondering if this time was going to be it.Apparently you are receiving treatment for your condition.That is great.That means that you have hope of a cure.I have turned mine completely over to God as There is no known medical hope for me.I pray for God's will for me,the members of the BOC,their families,friends and enemies.I have learned to turn it all over to God.After all.This is his specialty.I surly can not handle it.It takes time,work and trust,but God can handle it for all of us.You are not alone on here.I believe that there are people on the BOC that have far more problems than you and I and have had terrible loses.They are still here and are still praying for you and me.I have a lot of heroes on here.I cain;t let them down.They don;t let me down.My heroes have big hearts.There is room for you.After all,YOU are our brother.We are with you too.I love you brother.This is another gift from God.peewee-williams

13. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I'm gonna just taker' easy today and see what happens. I have my faithful pup Bucky right here beside me and he seems concerened too! He is really a faithful friend to me and great company too! I think I'll read my Great grandma's scriptures she had outlined in her old family Bible that I enherited. That ought' to make me feel comfortable and rest some. Thanks again everyone! This just isn't my month I guess.

14. MNwiskers21

MNwiskers21 New Member

State:
    South Saint Paul, MN
    Hello Buddah,

I kinda know what you are going through, I have a hyadale hurnia which is a small opening in the stomach and causes bad stomach pains. Remember that God is always with you and he will watch over you and your family. Don't dwell on the bad things that are going on instead dwell on the good things that are in your life. Just remember that your BOC brothers and sisters are here for you and will keep you in there prayers.

My PRAYERS go out to you from So. St. Paul Minnesota.

TAKE CARE and I WISH YOU only the BEST!!!

Sincerly, Kevin

P.S. If you want to vent your feeling or anything else feel free to send me a private message.

15. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    What a lot of problems to be heaped on someone at the same time. Remember, have the patience and faith of Job! I am living proof that God does answer prayers and I will be sending a heap of mine your way! Prayers to your family, too.

16. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Wow, Jay, I'm surprised at times what challenges brothers and sisters are facing. This is one reason I love this forum. It is good that we have this opportunity to share our need of prayer with others.

We are commanded to "bear one another's burdens" and you sure are in need of support right now. We are praying for you.

Remember, whatever you face, God's grace is far greater. Expect a miracle.

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bless your heart ,I didn't realize all your health problems.You must have faith and try to relax. I will pray for you also,PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ABOUT EVERYTHING,you will not gross me out I want to know. Hang in there honey----pk powell:smile2:

18. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    prayers to you and family from missouri.

19. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    By his stripes we are healed brother, we are praying for you.

20. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    thoughts n prayers from tn brother