Trophy Kat "Sickle" Hooks 10/0 & 11/0's

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Mar 5, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1377556#post1377556
    Check that link out.
    You asked for them. We have them, there only going to be for sale on the BOC. I will list them on here only until Next Friday evening. Then they go on the Website. I will post the Price of them on the above link tomorrow.
    Also theres only a limited number of them. When there gone there gone for good.:sad2:
    Pete

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Prices were added to the hook list this AM. again heres the link to the list.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showt...56#post1377556
    If these sell good so be it. I will do my best to stock the ones I can find. There a big hook, But that is what everyone has been asking for.
    Best of luck, hope we can show the hook makers that these big hooks will sell if they will only produce them. I think if we show them theres a demand for them. Like other products for our sport. They will supply us with better and better hooks.
    So lets show them we need and won't products for caffishing. Thats what it took with Bass Fishing. The Demand is there and they need to supply us.:cool2:
    Pete

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, those hooks are huge, well folks got what they wanted, that's for sure!

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

Brandon That is the reason I posted I did not like the ideal of ordering 25000 to get them. As there a big hook.:eek:oooh: But at the same time the 10/0 is about the same as a 10/0 King Kahle. Was bagging them up this am. And they stick through the 4 mil bags faster then any hook I have seen. Man there sharp.
    Pete

5. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I ordered 3 bags of ten at 8:30 am, paid w/paypal, and recieved an E-mail confirmation that they were shipped in the afternoon mail. Can't beat that. Thanks Pete.

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Russell I try to get orders shipped out as fast as I can. I know how I am when waiting on a new toy Sorry (Fishing needs) there not toys. We have to get our Tackle Monkey fed each week. So I try to get your orders out as fast as I can. Most orders are out the day they come in. Others within 24 hours.:wink:
    Pete

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Pete, are these hooks like circle hooks or what? Question is, how do ya suppose to fish em? I'm takin a box of the glow stiks to a lead party tomorrow and show the guys. I like em alot. jf

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    John there like the 7/0 octopus sickle we sell. But these are bigger and do not have the upturned eye.
    You can set the hook, or allow the fish to set the hook there selfs. I was DUMB enough to get one of the points of the hook on the end of my finger while boxing them up. Well lets just say that will not be happening again. The point was in my finger before I would react. The weight of the hook is more then enough to start the the hook set on my finger. Just a small tug and its a done deal.
    Enjoy the Lead Party and the glow sticks.
    Pete

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Heres the price's The prices are
    10/0
    2 pack $2.59 Comes to $1.295 each. Plus shipping is $1.75
    5 pack $5.45 comes to $1.09 each plus $2.35 Shipping.
    10 pack $10.20 each is $1.02 Plus shipping is $2.99

11/0
    2 pack is $3.98 Shipping is $1.75
    5 pack is $8.95 Shipping is $2.65
    10 pack is $16.90 Shipping is $2.99
    To order send me an E-Mail to Info@wildwolfproducts.com
    With the amount you want with the price. I will send you a request through paypal. Send the request back with the cash through paypal. Or print the request out. And mail it to me with the money order or check.
    Wild Wolf Products
    684 East Elzie Pounds Road
    Stantonville TN 38379

Theres a limited number on the 11/0's so when there gone. It will take 3 to 5 days to fill the orders after I run out.
    On the 10/0's I think I have enough of them to fill all orders .
    Pete