Trophy Kat "Sickle" 10/0 & 11/0 Hooks added to our website.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Mar 5, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We will be adding Some new hooks. There in 2 sizes, as 10/0 straight eye wide gap Trophy Kat "Sickle" hook. Then a 11/0 Straight eye Wide Gap Trophy Kat hook. Wish they had the upturned eye, but this is what I could come up with.

We will be offering them in a 5 pack and 10 Pack. Will post prices tomorrow. As shipping and Exise tax sure add to the price of hooks. When I ordered these.
    Here is a picture of both with a 7/0 Octopus Sickle inside the gap of the 10/0 and 11/0.
    As of now you will only be able to order them from here. They will not be on our website for a week. I will post the price on the BOC. You E-Mail me from the website how many and your info. Like this. in this format.
    Your name
    Street address
    Town State, Zip
    E-Mail address
    Then I will send you a request from Paypal. Then when I recive it back I will mail them out. If you would rather mail me a money order or check. I will still send you a paypal invoce and you mail that with the $$ to me
    Wild Wolf Products
    684 East Elzie Pounds Road
    Stantonville TN 38379
    Pete
    10/0 Trophy Kat hook with a 7/0 Sickle inside the gap
    [​IMG]
    11/0 with a 7/0 sickle inside the gap.
    [​IMG]

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks Pete, those 10/0's are hard to get!

Will be getting a few soon :wink:

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i will get at least 20 of each if they dont break me :smile2:

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Forgot to say, the 10/0 is as big as a 10/0 King Kahle and the gap is as wide also.:wink:
    There as sharp or sharper then most hooks also.
    Pete

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Heres the price, I know there not cheap. But I decided to try them anyway. As everyone was looking for this size hook.
    With Excise Tax and wild shipping I had to pay to get these. The prices are
    10/0
    2 pack $2.59 Comes to $1.295 each. Plus shipping is $1.75
    5 pack $5.45 comes to $1.09 each plus $2.35 Shipping.
    10 pack $10.20 each is $1.02 Plus shipping is $2.99

11/0
    2 pack is $3.98 Shipping is $1.75
    5 pack is $8.95 Shipping is $2.65
    10 pack is $16.90 Shipping is $2.99
    To order send me an E-Mail to Info@wildwolfproducts.com
    With the amount you won't with the price. I will send you a request through paypal. Send the request back with the cash through paypal. Or print the request out. And mail it to me with the money order or check.
    Wild Wolf Products
    Stantonville TN 38379
    Theres a limited number on the 11/0's so when there gone. It will take 3 to 5 days to fill the orders after I run out.
    On the 10/0's I think I have enough of them to fill all orders .
    Pete

PS
    As of now I have 30 of the 11/0s that are held, If the buys do not take them they will be added back into the inventory Saturday.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Pete, when I get to work monday i'll order a 10 pack of the 10/0's and a 10 pack of the 11/0's. I'll p.m. you my e-mail address if you want to go ahead and send the paypal so I can send it Monday. We'll give them a try.

7. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I'll order two ten-packs of the 10/0 hooks. They look great!

Send the paypal request to okcharters@yahoo.com.

Thanks

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Heres the price's The prices are
    10/0
    2 pack $2.59 Comes to $1.295 each. Plus shipping is $1.75
    5 pack $5.45 comes to $1.09 each plus $2.35 Shipping.
    10 pack $10.20 each is $1.02 Plus shipping is $2.99

11/0
    2 pack is $3.98 Shipping is $1.75
    5 pack is $8.95 Shipping is $2.65
    10 pack is $16.90 Shipping is $2.99
    To order send me an E-Mail to Info@wildwolfproducts.com
    With the amount you won't with the price. I will send you a request through paypal. Send the request back with the cash through paypal. Or print the request out. And mail it to me with the money order or check.
    Wild Wolf Products
    Stantonville TN 38379

Theres a limited number on the 11/0's so when there gone. It will take 3 to 5 days to fill the orders after I run out.
    On the 10/0's I think I have enough of them to fill all orders .
    Pete

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    The 11/0 hooks are selling down, I have some left. But not sure how long they will last.
    I will be ordering more. So if you place an order and I am out. I will put in the request that there on order. But I will say it would not take over 3 days if that to get them out.
    Thanks to the ones that have ordered them and the 10/0's if you know anyone on the BOC that was looking for them. Let them know as lots of people will not even look in these threads as for some reason people pass over the sponsor section.:crazy:
    Pete

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    2 more days and the hooks will be listed on our website. Thanks to the ones that has ordered. Bet you find out the big ones are sharp just like the small ones are.:cool2:
    Pete

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Awwwwwwright that is the hook I have been looking for. That bad boy will work great on the large baits it takes to get the big fish. I hope I can get a few from you before they are sold out. I know they are selling fast as the dickens about now that the good fishing is kickin in. Pete, the hooks are not that high, just look what Bass fishermen spend on one lure. Thanks for finding some more great hooks for us.

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Pete,
    I sent ya an order for a 10 pack of the 10/0 and 11/0 Trophy Kat sickles today via the Wild Wolf web site. Cant wait to get em and try em out. Thanks for giving us another option for big bait hooks. I'll let ya know what I think of them. Later, WRB.

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Barry they were dropped off at the Post office yesterday evening. So they should be on the truck this am. You have a E-Mail with the tracking # I think. Our power went out about that time. I will check and make sure the mail did get out of the box. If not I will send it again.
    Pete

14. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I got the reciept of payment e-mail Pete. Thanks for getting my order out so quick. It feels good to do business with a brother/sponsor, hope to do more in the future. Thanks bro.

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thanks Mr. Pete! Got the order a few days ago just getting around to thanking ya, everything is A-OK as usual! and the special hooks you had are PERFECT for them "eye's" THANKS AGAIN BUDDY........

16. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Thanks Pete for superior customer service. That means a lot, besides the quality product. Got the 10/0's today along with the grippers. Will be giving these hooks a good try next week on vacation for the blues. I think these hooks are going to be a pretty good hook for the flatheads also when things warm up a bit more here.

PS. I appreciate the added extra's. A lot of possibilities with the floats you have. never used the dip bait worm. Will be looking to see how I can incorporate this into my arsenal.

17. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mike when your as small as our little store. We have to work on Customer Service. Were small but try to go that extra step to keep each customer as if they were the only one buying from us.
    I think you will enjoy the 10/0 sickles. There selling good, bad thing is after there gone thats it for them. As I bought up all that was left in the good old USA.
    Best of luck with the fishing next week. Hope to see a picture of 3 of your fish to add to our site.
    Also we have added Gama offset 8/0 circles and other hooks along with sinker slides.
    Thanks again for the order.
    Pete

18. pro catfisher

pro catfisher New Member

State:
    Califonia
  19. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Forgot to tell you watch out for the hooks they will hook you also. LOL
    Pete

20. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Using shad in the range of 8" to 16". Maybe half or hole or various other cuts. also plan on giving these hooks a good try for the flatheads this year.