Trophy Kat 10/0 & 11/0 Sickle Hooks

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by Wabash River Bear, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Pete,
    I got my hooks today. First off, I appreciate the super quick shipping. Ordered them Friday afternoon, got them on Monday. Awsome!
    Secondly. Wow, these are some impressive "Big Bait" hooks! Hell bent for stout, wide gap, and sharp as a needle. I can't wait to hang a big ol blue gill or chunk of skipjack on em and get em wet. They are everything you said they are Pete. Thanks.

On another note, I was eyeballin your safety floats for a few uses. What sizes would you recommend for a digital camera, an electronic scale, and a lip grip (very similar to the ones you sell)? I was thinkin 2 of the big ones for the camera and scale, and one smaller one for the lip grip. Let me know, and I'll order a few. Thanks. WRB

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Barry glad you like the hooks. They are a big stought hook. If someone bends one of those. Well all I can say is stop using vise grips to tighten the drag.:smile2::smile2:
    AS for the safety floats. the small ones will float all the above. But to be on the safe side. The bigger one will make sure it stays on top. I use the small one on my Fish grips and camara. Scales I have a big one on where if a fish is on it when it's dropped in. Its going to make sure he does not stay under with it.
    If your order is after today, It will not ship until monday. Ga Gathering bound in the am.:cool2:

3. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info Pete. No rush then, I'll get an order in to ya sometime this weekend. Have a safe trip, and enjoy yourself. Kick the Boss man in the behind for me, :smile2: . Later, WRB.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Were back it was fun & as always a good time was had by all there. But today its been back to work. 12 jug kits, 150 kat bobbers , lots of hooks. So I'm trying to keep USPS in work.:smile2:
    Pete

5. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    I didnt get around to ordering the safety floats last weekend, but I will as soon as I get a spare moment. :wink:

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    These sickle hooks are they fished like a circle hook or do you set them like a J hook. They look like killer falthead hooks.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They can be fished both ways. The Sickle hook allows you to set the hook, or let the fish do it for you. I'm about out of the 11/0's and the 10/0 are going fast also.
    Pete