Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I WAS :big_smile:-but I did recycle a fuse pannel and wired it up-I am prety sure everything is in order -aint smoked the batterey YET:wink:and I keep popping that fuse so I want to know what size I need or should have...befor I get tired and put er back:tounge_out:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I have a 65 pound thrust trolling motor. when i got the boat there was no fuse protection at all for the trolling motor. Thats a long stretch of wire from the battery in the back to the trolling motor in the front without being fused. I installed a 125 amp main fuse from a ford vehicle. It might be a little big for the application. but, it'll work in case of a dead short in the wiring. without blowing all the time.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Seth-You give me what I want to know-I got my troll motor on a trade for another that I bought at a yard sale.....

·
Registered
994 Posts
yES SIR BRO YOU GOT IT WE NEED NO STINKIN PICTURES OR DIRECTIONS:wink:
I can see how pictures might help you,but I don't think directions would do you any good.LOL You're always saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Well here is what I say alot of the time "you can only teach an ole dog a new trick if he's willing to learn"!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.