Trojan Horse?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Deltalover, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    How does that story go? I am not pointing the finger at anyone, but am I the only member that thinks thiis story might apply to latest shock and awe (port security) since dead eye dick shot what his name? Talk about the fox in the hen house!
    The Trojan Horse

Still seeking to gain entrance into Troy (U.S.A.), clever Odysseus (Osama) (some say with the aid of Athena (United Arab Emirates) ordered a large wooden horse to be built. Its insides were to be hollow(our ports) so that soldiers could hide within it.

Once the statue had been built by the artist Epeius, a number of the Greek warriors, along with Odysseus, climbed inside. The rest of the Greek fleet sailed away, so as to deceive the Trojans (Americans).

One man, Sinon, was left behind. When the Trojans came to marvel at the huge creation (gave up port security), Sinon pretended to be angry with the Greeks, stating that they had deserted him. He assured the Trojans that the wooden horse was safe and would bring luck to the Trojans.

Only two people, Laocoon(the right) and Cassandra (the left), spoke out against the horse, but they were ignored (president and vice president). The Trojans celebrated what they thought was their victory, and dragged the wooden horse into Troy.

That night, after most of Troy was asleep or in a drunken stupor, Sinon let the Greek warriors out from the horse, and they slaughtered the Trojans (another 9/11). Priam was killed as he huddled by Zeus' altar and Cassandra (homeland security) was pulled from the statue of Athena and raped (and coperations got another tax break).
    What you all think?

2. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    What about the Trojan rabbit?

Run away, run away!!!

3. Mountain Cur

Mountain Cur New Member

State:
    Missouri, Warsaw
    I'm in total agreement with your concept of what is happening. History (The Fall of Troy) is repeating it's self, the Fall of the U.S. What bothers me the most is NOTHING was published about this sale until after the deal had been finalized. We still have 10 days, less now, to stop this idiocy. Always question the direction of the government, that is what they call Patiotism.

Remember the old saying about, "God, Country, Mom and Apple Pie?" I didn't see one thing in there that said follow the President blindly.

4. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Do you really think our government would lie to us? Just ask any American Indian! It's easy to tell when Polititians/Government is lying-THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING. :p

Frank

5. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    That whole deal is kind of spooky, isn't it? :crying:

6. Gonzo_Joe

Gonzo_Joe New Member

State:
    Dowling Park, Florida
    Well, Deltalover, I think you're spot on the bullseye with that. Kinda hate to think it could happen again, but history does have a way of repeating itself over and over again.

7. blkhawkdwn

blkhawkdwn New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    there is no other way yto look at it but as delta has stated well put