Triumph 1700 skiff 90 Evinrude etec

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Johny, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Johny

Johny New Member

State:
    nc
    Got the boat back just a couple of pics...... ther has been alot of questions about this boat :wink: live well in front of console flip flop cooler seat behind ......auto bilge storage under console and under the front 8ft wide 2 12 gallon tanks have run this boat in one foot of water no problems maybe hit a rock or 2 with no dammage :crazy:so far great boat........will take all donations:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: rod holders ideas or just a you messed up buying that :tounge_out:

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      23.5 KB
      Views:
  2. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    johnny the only one who can say you messed up buying that is you every one buy,s their boat by wants or deals on what they can get or afford at the time-- go to the library on here for rod holder ideas-- you are the only one it has to make happy if it don,t trade it for something else

3. Johny

Johny New Member

State:
    nc
    im not saying i dont like the boat just asking for comments on it from what other's have learned i love the boat i can do anything from fishing to tubeing to coastal waters and i will be duck hunting out of it lol no mistake at all :wink:

4. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    i will be waiting for that duck hunt invite!!!:wink:

5. Johny

Johny New Member

State:
    nc
    we will do it will be fishing the night of the 6th on staying ther to hunt the opening morning oct 7th:wink:

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NICE boat! Triumph makes a NICE one. I'd put a rod rack on that baby with Driftmasters or Monsters and you're set!

Bill in SC

7. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    i love my triumph 210 and my team mate big bird has a 190 bay:cool2:
    if you are going to lake wylie one day let me know i would like to check out the skiff. i herd they might be comin out with a bigger one.:big_smile:

8. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    triumph....isnt that the boat they slam into a tree on the commercial (polyropelene)........well anyways....nice looking boat!

9. catfishwillee

catfishwillee Member

State:
    Knoxville, TN
    very nice boat. I really like skiffs.

10. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome to BOC Johnny,
    There are a few of us Triumph Owners on here. The skiff will make you a good cat boat. I love my 190. I can take it in a foot of water and is at home on the rough weekend water at the lake.
    Give Holmes and I a call sometime to find out where you fish. If you get around the catawba chain or yadkin Chain give us a shout.
    Also we can be found by same user name on Triumph owners site
    http://www.triumphowners.net
    You can get specific model help with your boat.

11. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    :big_smile:that would be the one:big_smile: