triple play rod holders

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by boyd79, Jan 6, 2010.

1. boyd79

boyd79 New Member

State:
    illinois
    was wondering when the triple play rod holder,s are come on the market? i,m getting ready to order mine but i think i,ll take 8 of the new ones instead. you can never have too many rod holders on you,r boat. lol my rack is almost done, and im going to try not too lose any poles this year. just let me know when i can order. please and thank you!

2. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I think they are ready , but they aren't on the website yet.I sent Steve a p.m. the other day wanting to place an order as well.I am sure it will be soon for sure.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steve has a butt load of them and is just hoarding them! :Mad:

Last time I did a video conference with him I saw at least 300 behind the camera! :Mad:

All he would do, is sit there, with a Triple Play in his left hand, rubbing the Triple Play with his right hand, and say,"My Precious"... :gotu:

4. boyd79

boyd79 New Member

State:
    illinois
    lol, thanks. do you know if the prise,s are around the same? i got $250 limit, any thing over that, that ring on her finger has to grow bigger. lol

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Knowing that rich mug he will probably be financing them for 30 years! :gotu:

I think the prices are pretty much inline with the last model.

Getting more options on the Triple Play, so I would be prepared for a price increase.

6. restorerancientiron

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Well , we all know Steve never sleeps.He's either fishing , making more monsters , or on this forum and sometimes I think he does all three at once.I am sure he will chime in shortly and give you the info you need.One thing is sure , you will not be dissapointed.I have eight of the D/A and am wanting to order some more.:Happy:

7. restorerancientiron

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Steve sent me a p.m. and said he will be making a post about the triple plays shortly.I told ya he never sleeps.:Nop: