triple 7 dip bait?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by brinley45cal, Dec 15, 2008.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i was wandering about the triple 7, does it really work honestly tell me what they think about it.I normally dont have much luck with dip baits but id like to get an honest answer on this cause sometimes i do but if i could find one
    that caught

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I used to use the Triple 7 in Shad/Cheese. I caught many channel cats on it. I didn't think it was in production any more. I use to buy mine from Pana Bait Co. If you have some count yourself lucky.

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    thriple 7 and danny kings punch bait are both good baits ack poisonpits he will tell you

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    James, try some secret 7 dip bait and you won't regret it. I've never used triple 7 but have used danny kings and with secret 7 you will catch 10 fish to every 2 with danny kings. Jeff with team catfish is a sponsor of the site and sells a whole line of excellent catfish products. You won't beleive how hard the fish will hit this bait. We have not used it since the water temp's have fallen but you can't beat this bait in warmer water. Jeff uses it in the winter as well and catches fish with it. You can pm him with any questions you might have if you are interested in trying it.

5. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Im like you guys i dont like danny kings at all, ive never even had a nibble on that stuff.do they have different flavor bait or just one kind in the triple 7?

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I personally like Danny Kings and caught fish on it when nothing else works, but will certainly try triple 7 now.