trip to santee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by withone72, Mar 5, 2009.

1. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    who would think the weather would change on us. Fri and sat where pretty good days and we caught fish. we fished with jim kyle and he put us on some fish. he helped my friend catch his first and pb blue. If not for jim are trip would have been wasted. we caught a 19 lb out of the canal. went out on tues the temp. never got above 38 degrees. caught 2 fish about 12 lbs apiece. so i would like everyone to know jim is a great guy and i learn alot about fish finders and gps, also how to drift fish. Thanks alot jim. your friend Darryl in kentucky

2. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Jim got me and my buddy our pb's. He knows how to find and catch them thats for sure.

3. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good job on the PB. Once you learn how to drift fish and control the boat right it opens up alot of new areas and opportunites to catch good fish. But don't forget about that anchor too.

4. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    I AGREE!
    Capt. Jim can find them fishes and knows how to catch them too! Plus he's a hoot to fish with. We get em every time we go. Its been a blast fishing with him and getting some pointers to boot.(lord knows i need all the help i can get). Gee, all that talk bout fish'n makes me hungry, think i'll have me a catfish samich! BYE

GARY:smile2:

5. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    If that catfish sammich is anything like that stew you make......then thats gonna be a fine sammich !!!

6. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    LOL
    and thanks