Trip for food

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Left my dock at 7 AM, no wake speed for two minutes, cut big motor off and let the Minn Kota down in the water and turned on the autopilot. Left the water at 8:45 AM and headed back home. Net results was 8 eating size blues and almost 30 white perch. They (cats) are now soaking in cold water and will be baked for dinner around 6 PM. If you want some good baked catfish try this: preheat oven to 500 degrees, place a tube of Ritz Crackers in a blended and run it until the crackers look like meal. Add your spices to cracker meal. Spray Pam or something similar in a Pirex dish. Roll your filet in the meal and then place them in your Pirex dish. Add one tablespoon of butter to each filet and then place in oven. Approx. 10 to 11 minutes cooking time at 500 degrees. Cut oven off and turn broiler on high for 2 to 3 minutes to brown the top of the filets. If you do two dishes, add 2 minutes for baking time and the same time for one dish for broiling. Not only is it good, it is good for you. Try it, you might like it! Mac

2. irishpride42

irishpride42 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Man way to go 105 mins and you had a heck of a DAY.

3. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    My mouth is watering NOW!

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    that was fast.:smile2:

5. wake4est

wake4est New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Man, I am hungry for some fish. Hope I catch some this weekend...