Tri-State Boat and Sport Show in Evansville,Ind.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by wolfman, Feb 18, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Here is some info if you are planning on going. See ya there!

Febuary
    22 - 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
    23 - 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
    24 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Roberts Stadium
    2600 Division St
    Evansville, IN 47711

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    A boat just like the one I ordered may be there. Tyler marine has a Lund 1825 Pro Guide at his place in black.
    Pete

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    tylar boats im sorry but would not buy a boat from that man if he was the last person on the earth sell ing boats

as for the boat show its not to bad but if its not changed any its not worth the drive over a lot ofspeed boats there an alot ofcampers but thats just about it not a lot on the fishing there

4. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Tyler Boat's , I have bought 3 boats from them , and I checked elsewhere and they are always cheaper on the price. And they have stood behind what I have bought from them. I don't know, maybe it is just me .

BIGCAT GARRYEADS

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    anyone go out there this weekend? i ended up working so i didnt get to check it out..

6. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    hey adam ur lucky. that thing was bad they had less stuff then years before. i went sat. was only there 30 min. was not impressed. not one fish expo set up. the boys did get to fish in the trout tank. only seen one trout caught why we were there and it was snagged. they need more fishing booths set up at these things like the budweiser sports show in cape girardeau mo.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Hate to hear that.
    But I guess I can ask him and see what the deal is with you and him? Always 2 sides of every story. Do you care to tell us why you would not buy a boat from him? Sorry but I have heard that alot. And most times it comes down to something other then a bad dealer.

but I am happy with the deal I received there. and would deal agian.
    Also have a $26,000 dollar boat on order with him.
    Pete

8. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    first off he has not done not one thing to me most of this happen befor i ever owned a boat there is one guy on here that took his lower unit down to have it looked at an wanted 1500 to fix it an didnt even take it apart the way it should be to look at what needed to be looked at an tyhen took it to a differnt boat shop an 400 later fixed an still running after 1 year later then there was my uncle that took his boat down there 3 trips 1000 3 weeks later not fixed one trip to a differnt shop 100 part an 1/2 hour later fixed

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Well, it wasnt worth the $7 admission. I was dissapointed that there was nothing as far as catfishing tackle, rods or reels. Only a couple descent boats worth looking at. Most of it was directed toward the bass anglers and pleasure riders.

Pete, didnt see the black one but they did have a Lund deep-V sitting outside that was olive drab with a single side console.

10. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    walt you are right it was worthless unless you were there to buy a new $100000 boat.. calling it a boat and [[sport show]] is false advertising!!

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I asked that one Guy with the Lower unit. And it was not Tyler that did that on his lower unit.
    So please if your going to bad mouth a dealer. At least get the facts right.
    Pete

12. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Did not know if he would take the Lund 1825 Pro Guide down there or not. Its a nice boat.
    Thanks
    Pete