Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
You can make someone not want to trespass on your land.
The best understanding you can give a trespasser is by going through his wallet.
Take his tree stands, flatten his tires, have him towed, and getting all 4 tires on that 4 wheeler at the same time. Not with some 8 penny nail, use BIG nails.
Run down the side of his truck with a shovel point.

He'll get the point.
I'll stay away from four oaks, nc. :big_smile:

Had a guy come down one day and try to tell my wife HE owned the place and we should get. I wasn't in camp at the time but heard all about it, my Dad set him straight. Turned out he had a small interest in some adjoining land but it didn't have river access. I did wander back about the time he was leaving and he looked like he was having a stroke or something.:smile2:

You can make someone not want to trespass on your land.
The best understanding you can give a trespasser is by going through his wallet.
Take his tree stands, flatten his tires, have him towed, and getting all 4 tires on that 4 wheeler at the same time. Not with some 8 penny nail, use BIG nails.
Run down the side of his truck with a shovel point.

He'll get the point.

yup its official, never goin to nc :smile2:

I only do public places now, or Private with permission. Last summer I was parked and fishing off a bridge, a guy who farms near there stopped and told me he wouldn't eat any fish outa that water. It was downstream from the outlet to the lake where we fished as kids. I told him some day I would come up and see him and wanted to take the kids down to show them where we used to fish when we were kids. There was a dirt road between the shore of the marsh and a field we rode our bikes down. The gun club had a gate and it was only a buck a year to have access. No problem at that time, but someone blew the dam up and I haven't been there in 35 years. Used to get nice northerns there in the spring. I never did much hunting there cause a guy would need a boat to get on the marsh. Usually just a little too deep for hip boots. I had a boat but some kids pushed it in the water and let it go down stream. I got another a few years later, but sold it.

Last summer I got full of ticks anytime I went near public access places.

Here in New Mexico we dont have that problem,if you are on the water either in a boat , or walking the banks,You can legally board and use any dock that is on the water with out any permission. And The state own all the right of wau for 10 ft above the high water mark,So you can fish or camp virtually any place you like,I'm waiting to camp out near the golf course across the lake just to piss em off.:crazy::smile2:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.