Treasure Lake

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ERIC S, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ERIC S

ERIC S New Member

State:
    Baton Rouge LA
    Any one fishing Treasure Lake in Dubois? I use to live up there in the early 1990's and we caught afew. Just wondering if has gotten any better.

2. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    fun now thats a name I haven't heard in a while..

Perhaps this is a lake NOT too many people would know... (correct me If I'm wrong)..This is a privately owned "pond" that is common property of a small suburb of houses in kind of a gated community in dubois.

I thought you had to be a member to fish it, didn't you.:confused2:

at any rate, I once was invited to fish the lake- but I think the guy now longer lives there... and while access was limited ,the lake was more of a bass place than anything and according to a few different people not that good to fish.

anyway my assessment was that right on the edge of town Kyle lake was a far better place to go for cats. I have caught several channels there many years back. If your in the area I think Kyle is a sleeper hot spot for cats:wink::cool2:

3. ERIC S

ERIC S New Member

State:
    Baton Rouge LA
    It is a "private" pond. When I was there I caught a 6lb bass out of the main lake not to bad. We had caught small cats nothing of any size. The lake was used more for pleasure boating than fishing.