Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Trash

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  catfishfiend 
#1 ·
Any body fish the James today and if so was it very trashy?

#7 ·
Think I'm gonna slide out for a while one night this week I'll try and let you guys know what the river looks like but might be hard to tell in the dark. :biggrin1: Just trying to get out when I can and the weekends aren't always enough! I did go out Christmas Eve morning and the river was fine but that is before it was estimated to crest. Looking at NOAA it doesn't look like the level is going to be too bad this week I'm sure you will still have to watch for some trash floating but should be fishable.

#11 ·
Didnt see much trash tonight at all. Just idled around and the fog killed my mobility but i only saw a couple of floaters that should be dodged. Water is a little high and muddy but better than i thought itd be. I had a couple good bites but set up too close to the structure and got broke off. Id think without a lot of rain again the river should stay the same or get better between now and the weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.