Transplanted Ohio Trapper.

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by MattW, Oct 20, 2006.

1. MattW

MattW New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hello guys! just found this site a few days ago! I see some names I reconize already!
    I go by the handle Ohioskinner on Trapperman and The OSTA fourm.
    I moved to Florida and can't believe the fishing down here! Its outstanding!
    I'll be trapping up home over Christmas break and then attack this country after the first of the year.
    Whole new ball of wax trapping down here!
    Hope to contribute to this fourm!
    Matt

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Matt - the Styers family from Arkansas welcomes you to the BOC! you will love it here! And hope we get to meet you at some of the gatherings! We had our first National Gathering this year and it was a blast! Make plans now to attend next year's. The date will be set soon hopefully!!! Again, enjoy what you find and share what you know!!! Welcome aboard!!!

3. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Welcome from west-central Arkansas. I've been trapping in the past for coons, muskrats ,beaver , and fox. I'm wanting to trap Otter , been see'n a bunch while fishing. Have you got any trap[ping tips for Otters. Thanks.:big_smile:

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey Matt welcome to the B.O.C.You're gonna enjoy this site.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    welcome to the boc your really gonna like it here plus were all willing to help each other

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member.

7. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Welcome, your going to like it here....

8. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Welcome to the site Matt. Some good folks over here. Glad to see another trapper. Ain't many of us on here. Good luck on the upcoming season. Mine will start the 20th of November. Can't wait!!!

eric cottrell

9. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome Matt. I guess you know what I go by on Trapperman. Good to see you here. This site is a lot easier to use. I did some good scotting today. I plan to do some good opening week here. Good to see you.

10. MattW

MattW New Member

State:
    Florida
    I been doing a little looking around here too.
    Looks like I get to try some otter for a change! I hope that China gets their head out of their anus and the market picks up again.
    I need to get over my fear of these big lizards and get in the water! easier said than done.

11. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Matt, China is back open, but slow right now. The price is not expected to go like it was from what I am hearing. Those big lizards are a real pain in the butt! And they can take a big bite out of your but real easy. I hate them dang gators. I wish they would have and open season on them here like they do the pigs.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    welcom to the boc Matt good luck this season

13. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Matt, welcome to the Brotherhood. We're glad to have you in the family.

st