Transformers Movie to Come Out NEXT 4th of July

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 30, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Holy Crap Batman, this isnt the Transformers us "20 something's" (or "30 somethings") played with in the 80's. Man, this is one intense teaser trailer! http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Dang, I will have to see it before my kids does.

2. Ironhead

Ironhead New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I remember seeing the first one in the theaters when I was a kid. The trailer was enough to spark my intrest. I definately want to see it. I'm still a big kid. :big_smile:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm a superman kind of guy. Saw Superman Returns, today.
    I got a collection of SM comics.

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    c'mon man, a whole year away?

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

yeah you know that have to sell as much merchendise as possible and get all the hype built up before the movie comes out.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Man, I used to love that cartoon. Still have a bunch of the old toys from when I was a kid. Transformers, Masters of the Universe, Wresling Figures, and Hot Wheels. I never got into the GI Joe thing, a little before my time.

7. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I think that I have soiled myself!!!! That is gonna be one kickass movie!!! Let your inner geek or nerd out and relive the joy you had when you were a child of the 80's

Aaron

TA2D

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I dont think I would go that far. hehehe

But Mellon really dont have far to go. LMAO

9. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Now all we need is a G.I. Joe and Thundercats movie to come out. :smile2:

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    wHAT!!! THEY BETTER NOT BUTCHER IT. Im 30. I have the original on dvd. Im afraid their gonna do something bad to it like they did for the dukes of hazzard. next your gonna hear they're coming out with a new gi joe the movie with the dont ask dont tell guy in pink camo.

11. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    OK now that Im done panicking. (I hate it when they ruin a classic by remaking it) with todays special effects it does promise to be great.

12. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Geekfest 2007: Transformers, Spiderman 3, Hellboy 2, Fantastic 4 sequel (with rumors of the Silver Surfer!!!), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghost Rider, Sin City 2, Deathlok, The Hulk2, Nick Fury, Captian America, ...... I think that I could have a geek-attack!

Aaron

TA2D

13. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Thundercats HO!!! Since we're on the topic of old cartoons, now does anyone remember Silverhawks? Now that cartoon kicked @$$. Yeah, looks like that military discount the theater is going to pay off next summer. :big_smile: Later ya'll

SudDawg
    (COMING HOME NEXT MONTH)

14. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    Man, I loved the ThunderCats! My brother and I had almost every Masters of the Universe toy there was. Some of them we had 2 or 3 of just for the extra fun. I saw the movie of M.O.T.U., it was ok, it could have been a lot better. Maybe they will redo it oneday. We also played with TRANSFORMERS a lot and can't wait to see the movie. I would love to have a set of BDU's in HOT PINK camo.

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    A ton of good movies coming out next year it looks like. Can' wait.

16. Ironhead

Ironhead New Member

State:
    Virginia
    When I was a kid, I watched thhe Silverhawks everyday when I got out school. I love all the old cartoons. Silverhawks, Thundercats, Transformers, Voltron, The Go Bots, GI Joe, He-Man, and others I don't remember. They just don't make'em like they used to anymore.
    I am such A BIG KID!!:lol:

17. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Nothing wrong with remembering your youth! Just don't get caught making the transformers noise by your wife or significant other, they may commit you!

18. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I loved Transformers when I was younger. I'll definitely have to go see that it will be jsut like the good ole days.

19. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    All right, well I was going to bust in this thread to tell you how stupid it is....
    Then I watched the trailer...

Gotta say... looks pretty neat!

20. turtle1173

turtle1173 Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    You know they have the Thundercats out on DVD now. I haven't coughed up the money for it (yet) but I sure have thought about it. Mumm-ra, Snarf, & Lion-o. :lol:

I was a big transformers fan, way back when. In fact, that was how I was able to redo my boat about 5 years ago. I sold all my transformers on E-bay :eek:oooh: My mom was not happy about that (when she found out). I wish I still had them but, hey, you must have your priorities!

Silverhawks!! OK, I'm singing the song to myself now (at least what I can remember of it). "Partly metal, partly real..."

He-man was a great cartoon, including the newer versions. A buddy of mine growing up collected them. I'd go over his house and we'd play Masters of the Universe. He'd come over mine and we would play Transformers.

Don't forget about Johnny Quest. That was an awesome show. Also, anyone remember Thundarr the Barbarian or the Pirates of Dark Water?