Trailer needed

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by BAMA_CAT, Jul 3, 2007.

1. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Around here in alabama there is alot of boat stores that rent them to ya may try that!! Hope this helps you out bro!!

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...Tired of wateree right now..."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?

:big_smile:

Should I buy the beer or not? Will you make it to 100 straight days on Wateree? Will Monticello be your new home? Thsi could be a reality show!!! :crazy:

Monticello is a great lake and you will love fishing on it, especially once you figure out what works. From what I understand you are picking a good time to start fishing there, since the summer bite is more consistent.

Not sure on a trailer. I would check with Boat Trader online, but I will bet they are even hard to find there.

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    well flopeye one thing is for sure...a whole week at monticello will either make you the happiest man on earth or you will be needing a full time on call phsycologist:smile2:

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I have seen a few used 24 foot toon trailers around here for sale but the asking range is 18 hundred and up. Shoot I can get one custom built for around 21 hundred about 5 miles from my house so I don't pay much attention to used ones. You might call a couple marina's witnin a hundred mile radius and see if some indvidual has one for sale.

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    24" foot toon is a big boat. I have one. I also have a trailer and its no slouch of a trailer. Its heavy.

Not sure I would want to hook to a 500 dollar trailer with a 24 foot boat on top of it.
    I would imagine it would need ALOT of work.

My trailer was in good shape, but I've still spent a pretty penny on it and aint through with it yet. Of course I dont do anything halfway.
    You can drop 6 or 700 hundred bucks in restoring a trailer before you know it.
    I'll have about 800 in mine but she looks as good as the boat.

6. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    bill have you tried marine service in rock hill.tommy had a few used toon trailers on the lot for sale.just a thought anyways.

jerry

7. hammercat

hammercat New Member

State:
    south carolina
    so you going down to the big lake huh. when you going. wouldnt mind coming down.

8. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    bill did you get the PM i sent ?