Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many of you trail ride? I would also like info about trails in your state. We spent a week riding down in the Buffalo national river area in Arkansas last fall. That was a really nice ride. I will dig out some of the pics from that ride. Let's hear about one of your most memorable trips. If the group you ride with is anything like the one's I ride with you know it can get kind of interesting. What breed of horse do you ride?:0a36:

·
Registered
827 Posts
I do some trail riding, not as much as in then past. Every October we go to a ride just north of Waynesboro TN. for a week. Been doing this for almost 15 years, so I guess you could say we have a good time. As for story's, well what happens at the ride stays at the ride. I ride a mule, have been for the last dozen years or so. Come on and join us in October.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THX for the reply Bam. We have a couple of mule rider's that ride with us. Actually a couple of my uncles. They swear by them, or just swear. lol. If anybody has done any riding down around the Carson National forest New Mexico area, let me know which trails are the best. We are planning a trip down their this year.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Bam, do you attend Mule days? I cant wait. I would have liked to be there 100 years ago.
smokey

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I like to trail ride. The first time taking my niece out with me, she was 13 ish. We were just coming off a trail onto a gravel road going back to the stables. Her horse had been lagging behind and decided to catch up to the rest of us and started to trot fast. Heres this little blonde girl bouncing up & down yelling uncle scotty make it stop!! It did one it finished the 50 yrd dash. Needless to say she had a sore rump for awhile but she had fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.