Trade ya for some sinkers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by foodsaver, Feb 5, 2006.

1. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would love do some trading with someone on some sinkers. I would like about 50 2 oz 50 1.5 oz and 50 3 0z. I would be willing to trade a foodsaver 420 vacuum sealer for those sinkers. I have lots of foodsaver models so if there is another one you would rather have let me know and I will trade you for it instead. I am also stocking up on hooks and swivels as well so if you would rather trade that stuff I would love too.
    Thanks
    Craig

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    how many sinkers would you need for an even trade?

3. rasimmons

rasimmons Guest

can not help with the 1.5 or 3 oz but i made about 100 2 oz sinkers yesterday in about 1 hr would send you some if you paid the postage and price of the lead

4. rasimmons

rasimmons Guest

the lead is about 50 cents a pound

5. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If you could do 50 of each like that I would be glad to ship you the foodsaver 420 fed ex.

6. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would definately send you the price of lead and the price of shipping how much would shipping be to 37412? Do you have paypal? I would send you the money today so you could ship them out whenever you got a chance. I would rather do a buck a pound though so your at least getting a little something for your time.
    Thanks
    Craig

7. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dinkbuster, I am working out a deal to get a bunch of abu 6500's and want to give the forum first shot at buying them however I don't know how to do that without stepping on the sponsors toes. Any ideas on how to do this. I will have them where I can sell them for 36.00 plus shipping.

8. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I believe they are reconditioned.

9. rasimmons

rasimmons Guest

i will go to the post office monday and get a price will post here monday to give a price to you. 50 cents a pound is good not wanting to make any money just trying to help a fellow b.o.c. member out if i can

10. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I really appreciate it man! I am so glad I found a bunch of guys who love to catch catfish and are willing to help each other. This place really is amazing.

11. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If you tell me how many you want to part with and your zip code I'll get a quote and if you like I will walk you through printing the shipping label on the computer and I can also schedule you a Postal Pickup so you dont have to go to the post office if you want.

12. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    hey foodsaver watch the reconditioned abu i got two of them from a guy on ebay from his store and one didn't make it pass the first trip the other lasted about a month. just a heads up

13. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Due to the great response I have received on the sinkers I dont need any more but if anyone wants to trade swivels and hooks for a foodsaver that would be great too.

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Craig,[foodsaver] If you make the national gathering, I hope we all can get together at a convent site at the gathering and make/swap some sinkers, hooks, and other tackle. Please bring some lead/wheel weights for the occasion.

15. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    where is the national gathering going to be held?

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Kentucky. Click on the info on the right hand side of the page. The very first post/info/thread. I do not know what to call I guess a sponsor banner!!

17. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just bumping this up to the top to see if there was anyone that wanted to trade sinkers for a foodsaver 420

18. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    I don't need a food saver but would trade for one of those ambassador reels if you have any left. Let me know what ya got. Boog

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got ya the #er's ya wanted. 50 1 oz 100 1.5oz 50 2oz and 25 well actually 30 oz. let me know if ya ship the food savor tomorrow. the 550 i think ya said.

man the p.o. is gonna be wishing they didn't have those flat rate boxes. lol. its gotta be 20ls or better.

20. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    yeah Im glad they do have the flat rate boxes so it doesnt kill you on shipping. I shipped the foodsaver out friday so you should have it by thursday at the latest