trade fishing time for electrical work

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by SEMOcats, Feb 5, 2008.

1. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    I'm confused and need some professional electrical work on boat. IE. new switches, fuse panels, light installation, general upgrade, etc.. Boat is in good shape it just needs some updates with new equipment installations. Send me a PM. Located in Cape. Will trade for catfishing trip on MS river with equipment and bait.

semocats

2. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    anybody help me?

3. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Wish I was closer I would help you out.
    What has got you confused? What exactly are you trying to do? Complete re-wire or just adding some new goodies?
    Thanks
    David

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey Matt. Havnt seen you around in quite awhile. I hope all is well. I wish I could help you out with those wiring issues, but I'm not too good with that type of thing. I rewired my fish finder, and a couple of switches in my boat but I wouldnt dare demonstrate my inferior electrical knowledge on someone else's rig :smile2:

I'm sure someone will be along to help out. After all, thats one great stretch of River for Big Fish you guys are fortunate to live on.

Tell the Mrs Hello for me, and I hope she is doing well.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I rewired my ole tub last year. I started by buying a fuse block from NAPA. Then, I tracked down the wires to each light and ran it to the block and new switch. It took awhile to sort thru the pieced togather wiring but was well woth the efforts. My advise is only do ONE lite, switch or whatever at a time.Good luck.

6. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I'm a retired electrician and am pretty good at this sort of thing. I am in Zalma part time (45 nim. away from Jackson) and would love to trade some boat re-wiring for a big river fishing trip. Lets talk and maybe next time I'm down there I can look it over.