Toyota hater

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by tufffish, Jul 15, 2007.

1. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i never liked toyota, but a toyota just took out ward burton so i am now a toyota hater. ward is one of the nicest guys around and that is not good. i now hope that no toyotas ever qualify for another race. i like brian vickers, but since he drives a rice burner i will not pull for him to make any more races.

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    What if Ward hops in a Toyota next season?

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i surely hope not. i hope he sees what happened to jarrett and will find a good ride. i kind of hoped he would get a truck ride and work back up from there. i think he can still drive but needs good equipment to get good finishes. the teams that have to qualify on time each week never seem to finish very good.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You and me both Bobby, I would rather push a Chevy,Ford,or a Dodge, then drive a Toyota!! But I think they are here to stay in NASCAR so I guess we will always have someone to cheer aginst. Smokey

5. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    I've been a fan of Ward Burton for a long time. I remember when he used to run up front. I'm sure it is hard for him to start in the back and try to fight his way up through the field every week. I hope that he makes a few top ten finishes this year.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im not a particular fan of toyotta. im a michael waltrip fan. im not one of those get on and off the bandwagon. i know my driver might not be the best in the field but i enjoy watching him drive whether it is ford ,chevy, dodge, etc. so before you get all hateful on a toyotta, it wasn't the rice burners fault unless they have autopilot! lol how tuffish are ya? lol..rollo

7. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Funny thing about the rice burner Toyota, If I'm not mistaken it's the only one actually assembled in the USA. Ford, Dodge and Chevy use Mexican or Canadian Assembly plants... Go Figger !!! :eek:oooh:

8. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i know that suburbans are put together in arlington or one of the dallas suburbs. it is true that a lot of plants are in mexico and canada. but where do the profits go. the U.S. or to the japs that did not treat our soldiers very well in the war. talk to some of the pows and then see if you want a vehicle from mexico or japan. i understand we must protect japan because of the world economy, but i do not have to like anything from there. also nascar had to change the rules so a toyota could run in nascar. if they did not make an engine that has enough horsepower they should have stayed in f1 and where they do fit in. with the car of tomorrow i guess for sure there will be no stock car in the race anymore.

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    And there is now????