TOY SHOPPERS .....

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Rollinunknown, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Toys R Us

West Florissnt rd @ 270 theres a walmart/harbor fright....

Anyways was shoping for my son allday and the wife.... all my stuff was in the back of the blazer with a cover laying over everything.

I come out side theres no glass in the back of my truck and everything is gone...

I had 3 zhu zhu pets (hotist toy this year that my son wanted gone! they were very cheap but i cant find them anywhere)
    11 xbox360 games 3x ps3 games a blue ray player for my wife some cloths and 2 sets of earrings .

If anyone has any xtra zhu zhu pets or sees them please let me know ill even pay you more then what they are worth.im headed to get my glass replaced right now and im going back out.I might make a stop at best buy and get the best alarm that they make ............ I have a CCW and i think im going to start leavening it at home cause if i would have seen the person i would be locked up at this point and time.:confused2:

I have a 600 dollar TV/dvd headunit in my truck with the face off they didint even touch ... or the speakers or amps. or the 400 dollars in cash in the glove box.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    A lot of that going around this year!:angry:

Just heard two trucks were stolen near our house recently. We NEVER used to have that kind of stuff going on.

Good luck replacing your stuff.:angry::angry::angry:

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Bum deal! And this was the blazer you just got, right? Freaking losers-they need to get a job and pay for their stuff like we do! (Plus if you're lucky, you get paid to surf the BOC all day!)

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Was that directed at me Doug????? Remember 'tis the season to be 'JOLLY'.:big_smile:

5. hook'em

hook'em New Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Sorry to hear that man, that sucks!

I have always been a firm believer in that saying "what goes around comes around" so I'm sure sooner or later they'll get whats coming. I think justice for a thief would be getting run through a commercial grade wood chipper!:smile2:

hook'em

6. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    Its pretty screwed up some people look at Christmas as a time to pray on others. You might wanna try craigslist for those pet things ya was looking for.

7. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Look at the times on all these post Darryl; we are all goofing off:wink:

Rob,
    It sucks that you lost all that stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if they spotted you buying that stuff and followed you. There are so many low life s.o.b's in the world any more. Hope you find those toys for your son...W

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    There is a gang out of St Louis that has been terrorizing the metro-St Louis area for the past few months doing this all over...they are hitting everywhere and everyone! Including several marked police vehicles...two sheriff's deputy patrol cars and a troopers patrol vehicle.

They've been connected to crimes as far west as Eureka, these gangs are nothing but a cancer on society:angry::angry:

Sorry to hear that happened to ya....

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Just lost a lot of things myself!! Thoughts are with you!!

10. McLovin

McLovin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Can't stand thieves. Sorry that you got your stuff ripped off brother, hope you can replace some of the toys and other presents.

11. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I pray things get better for you.

12. MoHunt

MoHunt Member

State:
    Missouri
    Your right, don't go poppin some dirt bag over property. You'd probably end up in the cross bar motel regretting it.

Sorry for your loss. Since my youngest is 43, can't help ya with replacing the toys.

13. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well i went every were ... even offerd to pay 100 dollars each for a 8.00 toy...

Anyways i got everything all over again and my son didn't even care he didint get the zhu zhu pets..

LOL!

Everything was great ... i went to glass doctor and got my hatch replaced and retinted .

After the 1st the blazer will be setup great... when the alarm goes off i know were ever im at what window was broke what door opend and they will be on video HeHeHE !!! even at night time... ... and since ill be parking in Columbia bottoms it will let me know within 11 sec's ill recive a text thru the phone. And all i do is call a family member (father,brother) since we live about .6 of a mile from Cloumbia bottoms and they can be there in about 3 mins along with the police..:wink:

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR POST AND HELP...

14. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    Sorry to hear about the break in. Sucks that in these days honest people have to lock things up etc. The thing I have learned around here is never leave anything in your vehicle. It dont matter if it is christmas or middle of summer they see it they take it. With the economy these days its geoing to just get worse. We have alarms on our vehicles and on our house. Right after we bought the house got the alarm installed I wasnt even gone from the house 10 minutes and I had adt calling me one day caught the little rats in the act of trying to break in. Guess it was initiate the new neighbors and welcome them to the neighborhood. Needless to say if I am out buying a bunch of things if I have a enough stuff I cant hide I take it home then go back out these low lifes will clean you out in a heart beat so they can trade it for a bag of dope.

15. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    Hey Rob, Sorry to hear about your gifts being stolen. Same thing happened to me just before Christmas (robbed my house instead of vehicle). I hope Christmas was still good for your family. If you would still like to get your boy a zhu zhu pet let me know and I'll see if I can find one around here.

Congrats on the new alarm system....You'll definitely get them next time!!!