Town of Catfisherman

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by copycat, May 26, 2006.

1. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Could you imagine what kind of place it would be if eveyone here lived in the same town. lol. And the town was next to a big river and lake full of cats. Who would you want as your neighbor and who would you want living on the other side of town. Who would be Mayor, police chief,teachers etc? Do you think it would be a good town or a getto? One thing is for sure there wouldn't be a shortage of fishing poles! What would the towns name be? We have a complex group of people here at the BOC that all love catfishing. If you think about it, the BOC is like a cybertown. Now i'm asking you what if it was a real town?

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Well, since we're playin' let's pretend: imagine what our town would be like if Mellon was the Mayor :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :crazy: :confused2:

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Oh no, this thread gettin a bad start! lol:lol:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Rite away ya wanna screw it up by havein "POLITICIANS"! LOL! No cops no mayor. We take care of bussiness among ourselves and settle the disputes the old fashion way. Pistols at 20 paces. LOL! How about "THUNDERDOME"? Two men enter,one man leaves! LOL! We raise our own and take care of each other. Kinda like a tribe.

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Personally I think Mellon would make a good mayor.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    James, quit drinking whatever you are drinking this morning. LMAO

7. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Did you mean mayor or village idiot? LOL

id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
    n.
    A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    LOL poor Mellon LOL Hmm town name Catsville Flattyranch Channel central lol as for a neighbor hmm to many to list lol.

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Interesting concept. I'll have to think about this one for a while, but, mellon being the village idiot sounds good to me.

10. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Actually, Yahoo maps found two places in the USA named Catfish. One is northeast of Pittsburgh; the other is north of Catawba, North Carolina (I40 runs about halfway between Catawba and Catfish).

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If they did not practice c.p.r. there sure would not be any cats left in the area:roll_eyes:

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I know exactly where Catfish is. I live in Catawba Co. NC. These days it's more of an area to avoid than for fishin'! I'll also have to think a bit on the other questions. I do know that the moderators would definitely have their hands full!!!

13. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Mellon can't run for Mayor...he is an Alien Gnome from the craft shot down by Flathunter and JW....LMAO:crazy:

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Well when I said Mellon should be mayor I ment to also say I would be liveing in the next town over which will be called BASS. :shame:

15. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Tackle and bait shops on every corner a real impresive catfish section at waly world, and the best hush puppies in the world at al the resterants

SE YOU ON THE FISH BANK SOME TIME

16. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    That song "redneck yacht club" comes to mind :smile2:

17. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Who is going to run them? Not me I'm fishing>

18. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    "Undocumented workers" LMAO:big_smile:

19. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Oh yeah, there ain't no way Mellon is being mayor. I say we don't have a mayor we can let the mods. run the town, they do a good job here.

20. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Yeah thats true, but I think Dh should be the greeter at the door of Wally World. Its usally some old weird guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: