Tourneys in my area

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by OleWhiskers, Apr 29, 2009.

1. OleWhiskers

OleWhiskers New Member

State:
    Minster,Ohio
    I live in Minster Ohio and love to catch catfish. I fish at Lake Loramie and St.Marys but would like to find out some info on some tourneys. They have one once a month at St.Marys and enjoy it but would like to try some other lakes around the area or within an hour or so away.Last year Loramie was having one a month and I got to fish in 2 of them and took big fish once at 10lbs. Well if anyone can help me out here I would be greatful. Thank You

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Charles,

Check out Neo Cats in the tournament forum(s). Its ran by Jeff (Ohio) and he does a good job running them.

3. ranman92

ranman92 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    neocats is the best and akroncays a subdivision of neocats is having an all night tourney at the nimisila reservoir this saturday hope to see you there.

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Charles,
    You are welcome to come fish with us at NEOCATS. With the long drive to most tournaments involved, we don't see too many people from west Ohio. In addition to St. Mary's, I only know of the big 3-day charity event they have every year at Indian Lake.

We will be closer to you in June at Pleasant Hill , July at Sandusky Bay, and August at Charles Mill.

Here is our full schedule. http://www.myimagehosting.com/1023751vsv-91643.pic