tournaments

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by roundhill, Jan 26, 2010.

1. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    1. to all tournament directors
    this is a request i whould like you to respond two as im makeing my tournament schedule for the yr but i have a problem im handicaped an need two partners cabalas recognizes this as same as over 65 or under 16 this has been there rule since 7-20-2007 as per darrell van vactor king kat 1 if you agree please respond to this post as me a several of my fellow handicaped friends whould like to know we whould like to know if you dont agree also. your friend an fellow tournament catman roundhill

2. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

3. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    x2

4. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I understood what the Roundhill said-I dont understand why you are having trouble. i guess it helps living in SC for 39 yrs, lol!
    If Roundhill dont mind me translating- it reads he is making his schedule for the year and that all tourneys should have the handicap exemption and allow a handicap fisherman along with a two party team!!! If so he will probably see you there!
    Holler back if your tourney allows the two partner team with a handicap fisherman?:tongue:

5. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks, BigBird! lol.

That sounds like a very fair idea to me.

6. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    I dont see anything wrong as long as they have rules for what is consired to be handicap .

7. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    You don't have to be handicapped to have a third fishing partner. I fish with my mother and son in lots of tourneys. Most tourney rules state, when you have a two person team and you want a third person in the boat, they must be 65 years of age or older or 16 years of age or younger. I love this rule!! it allows me to fish with my mother and my son at the same time. By the time my mother is 65 my son will be 16 so we should be able to fish tourneys together for a long time together. By the way I think my mother is looking forward to this fishing season more than me. Rolol And further more I don't feel that having a third person in the boat is a big advantage, heck most of the time I think my mother and son would do better without me. LOL