Tournament Time again

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by gotta go, Aug 14, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Well i haven't fished sence the Wateree Tourney and i was just wondering how many folks might be at Wylie. Pop Pop, Sunbird and a few others is down on the Wilson/Picket and i hear of another tournament on Santee so with all of this going on, Who will be at Wylie????????????????????????
    If nobody but Marty and his brother is going that means i can get 2nd:eek:oooh: If i catch a fish, can you get 2nd if you don't catch anything???:embarassed:
    Forgive me guys, i just put 4 rod holders on my boat and was wanting to go try it out:cool2:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Team Fat Cat will be there. We are going to fish both the Monty tournament and the Wylie tournament.

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    3rd's ok, i'll take a 3rd:angry::smile2:

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Team Green will be there,I will not be able to man a rod and reel or be a net man this time because of the shoulder surgery,I may go ahead and enter and just ride in the boat and play Captain,Big Chad is probably gonna fill in in my place to help Jeff land some of those Monster Cats Wylie is gonna be offering up for us.If If am not able to make the boat ride by then I will at least be at Sign Up and Weigh In.
    We hope to have a pretty good crowd,we had 8 boats at the March Tourney,but a few of the regulars could not make it for various reasons plus there were 3 Tourneys going on that day and night{poor scheduling}.I hope to see at least 15 boats or more at this one.I know all the Regular Wylie boys will be there that fish with us so that will be at least 4-6 more boats if not more.Gonna be a good one,Hope all of you will make plans to join us,lets make this the Biggest Catfish Tourney on Wylie to Date for any Club,I hope yall will start supporting Wylie,its got some great trophy Cats and next year we will have at least 3 for sure if not 4 Tourneys there.:cool2::eek:oooh:

5. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Team Cat Tamer will be there. Im also loking forward to seeing a good crowd.

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I'm going to try and be there. Don't know much about the lake as far as cats go. Guess i'll do like i do every where else. Throw out some rods and drift from one end to the other, bound to pick up something:eek:oooh:
    Could follow the Green's around, heard they done won that bad boy once so they know were the fish are.:wink:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  7. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Fishing Wylie isnt much difffernt than fishing Wateree. If you like to anchor, find a hump, hole or ledge that is holding bait. If you like to drift theres pleanty of room for that.

8. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have watched you weigh in too many times Dean, I know you will find the fish no matter what lake we fish. :smile2::smile2::wink:

9. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    Team "REELIN' THE BLUES" will be there . i figured i would use a team name since i always have a different partner. i like to spread the wealth:big_smile::crazy: lake wylie how do you get there i have heard of this lake but don't no much about it :wink::wink::smile2:

I will get the ball rolling big fish 40lb 7 oz
    total weight 64lb

10. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Nice name Bowlerman,With the fish you been hauling in at Wylie lately I think you the man to beat this month,Team Green is going to give it all we got.Hope for a great turnout.:big_smile:

11. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Reeling the Blues...................I like that name, but seems i have seen it before, maybe on the side of a boat. Doesn't matter, they don't fish the ccc tournaments. With the small fish i been catching i think i'll change mine to "Feeling the Blue's":smile2: