tournament results?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Monsterkat11, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    how did you guys do on saturday night?

me and mellon got skunked

dude, we got some bad luck. ended up heading in early after he had some motor problems.

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Oh no, not the Melon curse again. I must have been the only person to catch a fish in a tournament while fishing with Melon.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry to hear you guys had problems with the boat. I got skunked too. Tbull landed 1 channel around 2am. Not sure on the weights of the other boats we got back to the ramp a little late. 1 guys did have a monster 44 flathead though.

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Matt will have to post the names but first place and big fish was 80.2 lbs including the 42 lb flattie, 2nd place was 48 lbs, all channels and a small blue I think, Riverking and myself were 3rd with 38 lbs, ( 10lb channel, 24 lb blue and a 4 lb flattie), after that, Im not sure what the weights were

Salmonid

5. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Mark pretty much summed it up, those were the only 3 teams that weighed in fish, the other 3 teams didnt weigh anything in. Fishing, from what i heard had been real good the previous 2 or 3 nights, so I was hoping that everyone would have some good fish. Everyone that caught fish was right aound 40 pounds, until Jeff Jackson and Vic Shepard pulled that 42 pound hawg out of the livewell.:eek:oooh:

6. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congratutions to all you guys!:smile2:

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Same results one small channel, IMO skunked...........:angry::angry::angry:

8. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Did anyone get a pic of that big flathead. I just caught a glimpse of it when he was walking it down the ramp .

9. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Yeah the pic is under the tournament results thread.