Tournament Partner Needed

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blue Bruiser, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Hey guys,
    I am going to be attending several tournaments this year and I am in need of a partner. What I am looking for is someone who lives within 50-60 miles of St louis metro area. Someone who can fish a tournament at least 2 weekends a month and who can practice here at home at least twice a week in various conditions. I would prefer someone with a vast knowledge of fishing the missouri & mississippi rivers. I would also prefer someone with a boat so we may alternate Boat/Truck usage throughout the year. If this sounds like something you may be interested in drop me a pm or reply through this thread and we can talk about it. I have some local companies that may be interested in a sponsorship but I have to get a team and plan together first. Thanks

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Shoot a PM off to Vince Copple, he will be able to steer you in the right direction :wink:

3. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Been talking to Vince......

Thank You

4. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    ill be interested in being your fishing partner and i can and will fish anytime day or night as long as im not working im off work on weekends and on weds. if you would like i can send you my cell and home numbers so we can talk about all this and get ready for the tourneys to come .... im sorry i dont have a boat yet but im looking to buy one here real soon thanks and by the way im kevin:big_smile::cool2:

5. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    i would say on the scale from 1-10 id say mine would be a 7 or 7 1/2

6. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    do you have yahoo or hotmail ? if i can add you and we can talk on there

7. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    that way we can figure something out weather you want me as your patner or if i can be your partner

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    to for away for me !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    hey chris this is kevin whats going on ? was wondering if you have found someone else to be your partner or if going to be ...?please get back to me and let me know thanks.....:confused2:

10. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    hey blue I'm at your backdoor. So,blue let me know?