Tournament Director

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by catfisherman369, Jun 16, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I am proud to be hosting a youth tournament here in washington county at the Mills pond . Ages are 5 years of age to 12 years of age . I desided to set this tournament up for the youth to have some great fun and maybe learn alot about catfishing .

It is free to enter and they must give an address that is in the county to enter . It will be Aug 29th. Only fish that counts is a catfish of any kind . I am not sure if I am going to do the judging by length or weight . I am leaning towards length and using weight to break ties.

I am setting up 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. place trophies and prizes for each age group . Also going to do a few raffles for prizes . It is going to cost me a nice chunk of change I am sure , but it is worth it . I am hoping it goes great and planning on having it as many years as I can .

I should get lots of photos of our future catfisherman . I think I am more excited about it then the kids are going to be .

Anyone have any great ideas about this I am all ears .

2. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Floyd, this sounds like a wonderfull idea and it should be a super great time. :big_smile:

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Reps to you for getting the kids involved. Hope you have a great turn out and savor the smiles it generates. Stay safe and enjoy the moment!!!:0a31: