Toughstix rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by cat_daddy1, Aug 11, 2009.

1. cat_daddy1

cat_daddy1 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Anybody else have a toughstick rod? I got two 10' custom wrapped from the Cherokee rod compay and love them. The most sensetive surf rod I have ever used and indestructable. I only wish they came in 15' for certain applications. Anybody got advice on a 15 footer?:confused2:

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i think leland said that hes got some 13-14' toughstix in the works i know 14' is not 15' and in the works is not right now but i thought id throw it out there.

3. Cherokee Rod Man

Cherokee Rod Man New Member

State:
    Eufaula La
    Yes, I have samples of 13'-14' Toughsticks coming, but thats dependent on how they work out if I'm going to launch them as a new product. Even then I'm looking at next spring on an order to work on.:eek:oooh:

4. SW Hunter

SW Hunter New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have 2- 9ft and 1-10ft. In my opinion the ToughStick its the best all purpose rod on the market. They can handle any fish and the everyday abuse you can give it. Most fisherman have different rods for the type of situations and fish. These rods can do everything from fishing below dams, bankfishing, drifting out of a boat and snagging alligator gar. I havent found anyother rod that is on the market that will do it. We have tried all of them and these rods alone have landed over 30 alligator gar over 100lbs last year alone. And 10 or more Blues over 30lbs.

5. Cherokee Rod Man

State:
    Eufaula La
    Thanks guy's: We know how good they are in Oklahoma I'm wondering what it's gonna take for members to take the plunge on these rods????:confused2: I realize I have to earn your buisiness just like any other brand does, but know this we test each rod design before it's sold and if changes to guide spacings are needed we adress it. Plus our component vendor has 35 years combined fishing rod experience behind us as well! No slapped together overseas rods here. Just fisherman building a darn good product for fisherman. Try e'm and you will be hooked for life!:smile2:

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Leland maybe you can put up a video showing the action of the tough sticks. that would probably help some that are on the fence decide to take that plunge. maybe a short video of one of the rods handling a fish. just a thought.

7. Cherokee Rod Man

State:
    Eufaula La
    Yep, thats coming too! we are shooting 1 gator gar video and a bluecat as well.

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    that will kick up buisness for sure.