tough schedule for afc north teams

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by flathunter, Jul 26, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am a Browns fan, no way we win 10 games like last year...I hear predictions that 8 and 8 might win the division.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The AFC North is definetly going to be a super tough division to win. I look for the Pittsburgh Steelers to come out on top! :wink: :cool2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It will be tough this year to post ten wins due to a rough schedule but the Steelers should have no problems takng out their division rivals. LOL !!!

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Jack, Jack, Jack,,,,Here I was looking forward to fishing with you.....:crazy:
    There is still time to switchover and be a Broncos fan!!! You remember the DRIVE don't you????? I'll see if I can't find that on you tube just in case you've forgotten.:roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

BTW, that place I was telling you about, a buddy of my Cuz's last week alone caught 10 Flatties over 20#'s and 3 were over 40#'s.....:wink::cool2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    BTW Jack, I sent you a PM. I didn't feel it would be too appropriate to put on here.....:crazy::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    This division is always pretty tough. I hope the Ohio teams can pull somthing out.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't go worrying about the Browns. This year will be like a walk in the park. 8/8 I don't think so! Hang on to your hats fellas it's going to get rough. Cleveland is going to pound their competition. I'll bet that they put ol Big Ben out for the year first time they play. By the time half the season is over any one left will be scared to play them! lol :tounge_out::big_smile::cool2::wink:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    All them years of the Browns sucking :crazy: have affected your judgement! :wink: The Steelers have been and will continue to be the team to beat in the AFC North! :cool2:

9. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'm hopin the steelers new running back will take some of the pressure off big ben to have to throw all the time. It's fun to watch him scramble around and make plays but he's gonna have a short career if he keeps doing that.