Tough boat - crazy owner

Discussion in 'Boating' started by cantstopgrandma, Apr 24, 2008.

1. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    Okay, so i was searching for duck boats on youtube, and i found this crazy guy thrashing his duck boat and thought everybody would get a kick outta this. I sure wouldn't ride with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufrBwyy6nxg

2. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Im new to boating, but that looks more like offroading to me. Guy should mount a warn 9000 on the front.

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Boy he does not care about his or anyone else safety. I cant believe people treats their equipment that way. I would not go anywhere with this guy.

Tom

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    YEP! That was fun. LOL! More money than brains. LOL!

5. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    heck guys, the boat manufacturers prob wanted him to show how tough they are.
    If someone gave me a boat and said try and tear it up, I would try. But i only have one or two friends that are brave enuff to go with me on something like that.

6. chris dornbusch

chris dornbusch New Member

State:
    iowa
    THEFT................... STOLEN:eek:oooh:

7. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    man thats crazy, thats alot money throw away!:eek:oooh:

8. swampratt

swampratt Member

State:
    oklahoma
    That did not look so bad...:eek:oooh:

My E150 and 78 nova. might have the same battle scars..

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    If u want a nice duck boat check these out.....
    godevilboats.com or even otteroutdoors.com

I was talking to the guy from go devil & they have the go devil mud motors as well, check those out on youtube as well they are nice & can get u anywhere...I talked to him @ the local carwash the other day he was passing thru town on his way to the coast for demos in rockport I think, they are really nice boats for river fishing & duckhunting

10. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Sorry, but that's a little over the top. Back in the 60s, I fished Lake Conway when there were so many floating logs that to get to some coves, you had to get up some speed and slide the boat over 5 or 6 logs; and while I've never had to do it, there are lots of flats down in Florida where you have to stay up on plane to keep your motor from dragging bottom. And I still go "4-wheelin" in my jonboat, going over submerged stumps, but I'm going pretty slow when I run up on them, and only give full power long enough to slide on over them; then it's back to slow and easy. I treat my boat like I do my 4-wheel drive pickup--I try to take it as easy as possible, but I do expect the thing to get me there (and back), no matter what.

11. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    What dumb A##, :angry:

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    no concern for a prop on a motor that i would have to take out a loan to afford

13. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    He said it all. If he had to pay for that jon boat and motor he would not abuse it that way. No way on GOD'S green earth I would get in a boat with him. He is on a death wish. I want ot live to be able to fish and duck hunt.

14. mmuckleroy

mmuckleroy New Member

State:
    Texas
    HE has more money than I do. I have to take care of what I own and try not to tear it up.

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I think he had a sponsor! So it was FREE stuff he was tearing up. Kinda like my boys do. They didn't pay for it so they don't respect it. Well, unless it is their shiny new BMX bikes we got them last Christmas. Get a speck of dirt on them and they are wiping it off with a rag. My stuff that they use, TRASH IT BABY!:eek:oooh:

16. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The only thing I have to say about that dumb a$$ is its a damn wonder he lived long enough to make that vidio !!!

17. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    well I have to say I would not do that to my stuff I would ride with him while he did it to his. :cool2: looks like fun to me. no different that guys putting snorkels on 4wheelers with 29in super swampers and going and having fun. at some point in life you have to have fun. He did say he was a professional video guy. I would imagine he has to have tough everything to make the shot/money.

after seeing that I would def buy one of their boats!