Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
thx for the laugh bro. also i just seen the link at the bottom of your post "dayton's place" thats cool man!!!!!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ok Dayton:

Anita Renfroe's video is pretty hard to beat, but please check out this Bohemian Rhapsody parody.

Bohemian Rhapsody.....(X 25)
[youtubevid]Wn1jrsXRN_Q[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Dayton, it looks like you have visited a lot of the places I've been.
Those pics are great. The one of the pirate ship in San Diego, I was on that a few years ago. :cool2:
I know where that house is Durango Colo. I've seen it. Beautiful country up there. :cool2:

Thanks for the reps also sir. :wink:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Dayton, I saw that lady perform the same number on a talk show not too long ago; I understood most of it THAT day. She's quite creative (and not a bad poet either)! You're right, it was difficult to get some of what she was singing in that particular video. I realize trying to stick all those words in so fast can't be easy, but one thing that was constantly stressed to me growing up was ENUNCIATION. If your audience can't comprehend what you are saying/singing, what's the point? :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Dayton, I saw that lady perform the same number on a talk show not too long ago; I understood most of it THAT day. She's quite creative (and not a bad poet either)! You're right, it was difficult to get some of what she was singing in that particular video. I realize trying to stick all those words in so fast can't be easy, but one thing that was constantly stressed to me growing up was ENUNCIATION. If your audience can't comprehend what you are saying/singing, what's the point? :eek:oooh:
If you had listened to your mother Tanya, you would have known what she was gonna say/sing before she said/sang it in that song....I did, LOL!!!!
And they wonder why some animals eat their young, LMAO!!!

Good one Dayton!!!!

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Thanks Dayton that gal could sure spit those words out. In a conversation with her one would be lucky to get a "word in edge wise". :big_smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.