tornado

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dinger66, Jan 11, 2008.

1. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    well today was a bad day here in mississippi where i live . i thank God for my childern he had his hand on them when a tornado hit there school .no serious injuries but my heart fell to my knees when i saw a bus on top of the building .hold your childern close and tell them how much you love them ,mine will be with me the next while and if it looks cloudy they will be home with me .

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Glad they are okay.I had one hit by my parents house years ago while they were watching the kids so me and the wife went out.Was scared when I could not get hold of em.Turns out they all hit the basement.So everyday remind them before they leave or you leave that you love em.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That your kids are safe. Yes, I agree Tornado or not we as parents need to remind our kids that they are loved everyday. I tell mine they are loved multiple times/day.Just never know from one minute to the next what's gonna happen.:cool2::big_smile:

4. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glad that every one is ok friend.

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Scary stuff aint it. I been in my share of twisters and one hit the school here last year, same thing, car on cars etc.

I'm glad you folks are ok ; )

-Jim-

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You cant be too carefull in that kind of weather,Glad you and yours are ok.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad everything is ok. We had 4 within 10 miles of here Sunday nite. And your right about tellin loved ones and friends how you feel. We never know when the last time we see someone, if it will be the LAST time or not.