Tornado Sirens -Music to my ears

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jafacman, Aug 26, 2008.

1. jafacman

jafacman New Member

State:
    byron (macon area)georgia
    Terrible rain and tornado sirens couldnt stop me(spooky though):crazy: Never once gave in with a 4 hour long skunkin goin on in 8ft to 16ft waters...When it was raining the worst :0a20: I changed tactics altogether .... We went to the 3ft shallow flats and drifted cause we couldnt keep it still anyway:sad2: With corks splitting the difference at 18 inches and large galic oil shrimp for bait ....success....a 3# channel :big_smile: scattered fish and 100 yards between bites... heavy winds helping the drift and pouring down rain may have turned a bad day of practice to a GOOD day of fishing...:0a23:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    now thats a die!!!! hard fishermen or a nut im on the fence on this one lmao:roll_eyes::crazy:

3. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Joe, We're having a little tournament on Oconee Oct. 4 if you're interested. :big_smile:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Sounds like he got the determination or somethin but it worked

5. AirForced->1

AirForced->1 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Haha that was some fun times huh jafacman, atleast you had a rainsuit :smile2: all i had was some shorts and an undershirt. Like they say though a little water wont hurt you, but a lot can kill you :crazy: we need a bucket with us next time :0a17::0a37: you know.............just in case.