Tore em up

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by SLIPKNOT, Apr 24, 2008.

1. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Tore em up this evening out on Lake Jacksonville. Was fishing in about 2 ft of water with a bobber and cut fresh shad. Caught around 8 in about 2 hours. Got dark and didnt have any glow in the dark bobbers....

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    what size fish did you catch? good job.

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Smallest was 4lbs and the biggest was 6lbs. I never really fish the lakes much Im mostly a river fisherman.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Hey Jason, welcome to the BOC.

Thanks for the report... I never fished that lake but will look into it I think. See how far it is from me.

5. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the good time out and welcome to the BOC Jason. Where are you? Sounds like your in my neck of the woods.

6. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I live on the outside of JAcksonville.

7. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I went to JHS for a couple of years in high school. Still know a few guys from around there although I dont talk to em anymore. You fish the Illinois then? I hit the Kampsville area some but I may fish up by Meredosia a little this year. Where do you do your river fishing from?

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I got to school at Illinois College and I live out in the country down by ALton. I fish the MIssouri RIver and Mississippi River down in ALton.

9. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey congrats on your catches, glad to hear that you done good cut shad is good catfish bait to use if your fishing poles has a bait clicker on them, you can put on the bait clicker at night and hear them run when your getting a bite, and also you can got to walmart and get some cheap bells that you can put on the tip of your fishing pole and when you get a bite it will start ringing again congrats on your catches and keep us posted let us know how you do.

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like an excellent trip, great job