TopSgtLawrence

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by zappaf19, Dec 8, 2005.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have been trying to get my pix to size that fits. Needless to say I am getting my butt kicked. Can I send it to you to resize? I hate to be a pain.
    Bill

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bill, My wife is getting us a new computer for Christmas, this one will most likely be sold. I will be out of the net for a small while. other than that I would be glad to resize for you. to Solve your problem go to the bottom of the main page just below the B.O.C sponsors, you will see two phases, Mark forms read, and View form leaders, click on view form Leaders, this will show you a list of all the Mods, click on any mod's pm and they will be glad to help you. They will most likely send you an address to snail mail the picture, or they will give you an E-mail address you can scan and E-mail the picture to then they can resize it for you and post for you. I hope this helps!

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
  4. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Zap,
    If you can't get it,send it to me.I'm fixin to go to work so it maybe tomorrow,before i can get it back to you!
    Leakyboat

PM me and I'll send my email address. Thanks.

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I've had very good results using Irfanview, which you can download free.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bill, many thanks to you for asking me to help you. I enjoy helping B.O.C. brothers. sorry that I was not able to help you but my wife wanted a new computer and her job has a special and she can get a very good computer under payroll deduction. I see you have the picture sized now. :D

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thank you all for the offer of help! Thats what I love about this group. One of these days I am going to catch one of those hugh ones.
    BIll :thumbsup: