took the boys out

Discussion in 'Camping Talk' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 22, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well the boys went this weekend. joesef had his first pontoon ride.:big_smile: i think he liked it. wasnt sure at first but after a few he was wanting to get off my lap. i never let go of him and had a infant pfd on him that goes between legs. but still didnt let him run around,lol.

both my uncles have bought big campers. this was first out for one in his almost new $20,000 ONE. IT WAS USED 4-5 TIMES AND HE GOT IT FOR $10,000.

he spent $250.00 sat morning on tables food charcoal ect.... i laughed. i said ive got less in my whole set up.:smile2: tent and all. the other uncle sent my aunt into town friday night and she came back with subway for them all.:smile2:

we had venison tacos fri supper. for breakfast venison breakfast sausage eggs and hasbrowns in cast iron. i also butter bread and make grilled toast in the iron. then deer brats itialian homeade for lunch. supper sat they had hotdogs and burgers frozen chicken breasts.:smile2: i made fried rabbit sliced potatoes and asparagus in my irons. i told them they needed to come over and watch the mountain man for some lessons in camp cookin.:smile2:

caught a couple channel cats. took my oldest tiler fishing on my uncles toon. our boat is in repair.

here are some pics.

tiler enjoying tacos and soda. the lil ones going for a wagon ride.

the lil ones enjoying the pool.

ever see national lampoons europeian vacation. when chevy chase was grilling before they went to europe???? some reason i thought of that when my uncle cooked dinner:crazy:

pretty good weekend. hot fri but time we set up at 6pm it was shady and cooling off. sat was cooler after a brief rain as a t storm went over just north of us at 7 am. didnt hit us directly and was gone in 30 min.:big_smile:

2. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Looks like a good time. I need to get out of the house more.

4. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you all had a good time and enjoyed some good food too!!!!!:big_smile:

5. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Whoa.

That's some fire. Does your uncle use gasoline for lighter fluid?

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great experience. I know the kids and you enjoyed it.

7. Guns & Cockpits

Guns & Cockpits New Member

State:
    California
    Pics like those are why I can't wait to have kids. It looks like an absolute blast. Way to get the family up and outdoors.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    WELL. I WOULDNT TRADE MY BOYS FOR A TRILLION BUCKS.

i dont need but a million. lmao.:smile2:

my 15 month old on the toon with his blond hair in the wind and dads shades on. he had a smile ear to ear. that moment will live with me forever.

and hes going to his first gathering in aug.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

HE GOT SOME ALCOHOL FROM joisey. SOME FELLA NAMED ostrum or somethig. "big george" i think he said.:smile2:

10. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    i wish i would have been there just for the table fair. glad you had a good time. i got a buddy that got him a big rv. you cant get him out of it long enough to fish .

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats why i dont want one.