Took Madison to COSI (Center of Science and Industry)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 27, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, had yesterday off and we kinda bored just sitting around the house. Big storm rolled in around 3ish and decided to do something as a family last night. Well, COSI is what we decided on just in case weather turned bad. I used to go to COSI all the time as a kid. Alot of fun things to do for kids and places to play as well. Called up Mom to see if she would like to go and she said yes. So wife, me, Madison, Grandma, and little sis all went to COSI.

There was alot of walking which was good for me. Alot of running as well, LMAO. Madison was highly energized last night for some reason. hehehe Here are some pics for yall to enjoy. You know how much fun I have with Madison so figured I would share the pics.

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
  4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
  5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Can you believe more pics??

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Few more pics to share.

We also got to watch some Safari Movie in 3D. It about gave me the biggest headache but Madison sat through it with little fuss. She loves animals so that helped. It was just fun to get out with the family. Grandma loves doing things with Madison, so it was great.

Plan on hitting the Columbus Zoo today or tomorrow so should have some more pics to share. Thanks for taking the time to look and read.

7. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Great pics, Matt. She's a beautiful lil gal...:big_smile:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Shes getting to a handfull Matt wonderfull Pics thank you for sharing them. Cant wait till we can meet up when she is a little older and her and Jared can have a fishing date :waaaht:

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Gary, we just got back from Deer Creek. My aunts brother just moved back to Ohio from Florida and had his boat out. We went tubing. Had a blast, got some pics. Will post em in a few.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Those are great pics,looks like you all had a blast!!!