Took dad & my 4 year old son tonight.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jlingle, Jul 5, 2006.

1. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Took my dad and my 4 year old boy out fishing for a while in the boat tonight. We drifted shad over some good spots on our local lake, and only managed to catch one gasper goo and one walleye. Weird. My 4 year old caught'em both. We all had a good ol' time, even though the cats didn't cooperate whatsoever.

On a different note, when we loaded up the boat there was trash all over the boat ramp area from the July 4th weekend pigs. We picked up 2 trash bags of cans, broken beer bottles, paper plates & plastic cups. Pretty sad. One of these days we may turn around and have to pay $10 to access this lake, just because losers like these trash the place up. Regardless of the trash and such, my son had a blast and my dad and I enjoyed each other's company. It was a nice time.

Jerrod

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sounds like you had a great time

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am glad your son caught some fish and I wish you better luck in the future. Pos reps for picking up behind the pigs I do it often also.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds like you had a great day with your family.

Rep points to ya for cleaning up the area before you left. People like you give Catfisherman and the BOC a good name. I try and do the same when fishing. Leave the place cleaner then when you get there is what I have always been told.