Too much of a good thing!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by huntoften, Jun 16, 2009.

1. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well...plans to fish this week have definitely changed! Truman Dam is shut down, the lake is rising FAST, debris everywhere. I may move to a desert. :smile2:

2. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Dont worry ,get up the creeks or up in grand or osage and catch ya some.Beware the trash and timber is comin down the river pretty bad now,be carefull!!!!

3. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'll ding the prop a time or two this morning I'm sure!

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hope the rain stops for you guys soon!

5. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Didn't manage anything big, but almost a limit of medium sized channel cats and a few bullhead on worms and chicken liver from Montrose. Beats working in the garden!:big_smile:

6. ShotgunBill

ShotgunBill New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice to see you on here, I know you have to catch bullheads cause can not shoot ducks:smile2::smile2: No really glad you caught fish, I had to haul a car for the nephew on the last two days off cause his parents just don't care and went to the public pool with my boy today.

7. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    We just got back from Truman, camping at Berry Bend, and the junk isnot that bad at all, the fishing could improve though:crazy: kids coming in tomorrow from Arizona and headed back for a week of kitty chasing:big_smile: