Too Late???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, Jan 28, 2008.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

danville virginia
    As some of you know i lost my father recently and this has been weighing on my mind so here it goes:
    when was the last time you called up someone you love just to let them know how you feel?With my dad i always put if off because i had that mindset of "there's always tomorrow"but guess what?Now there will be no more tomorrows for me to put it off...i sat in the hospital and all i could think of was that our last conversation we ended up fussing....i know that my father loved me and he knew that i loved him but the reality of it is that you never know when it's your time...try at least once a day to let someone you love know how you really feel about them because i can tell you from firsthand experience that regrets suck... i now make it a point to let my family now each day that i'm thinking of them but it's still a shame that it took the loss of my father to open my eyes...maybe this can open up yours
  2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Grandfather a few years ago and it was a terrible time for me. I think of him often and wished we could of had more time. So many things I would've like to have said. I would liked to have went fishing with him just one more time and told him thanks for always being there for me.:sad2:

3. flaboy

flaboy New Member

Wedgefield, SC
    Chris, I am sorry for your loss.:sad2:
    I totally agree with you! every day goes by I wish I had another chance to say that to my parents or grandparents.