Too hot to fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by blindfly69, Aug 13, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    it may not be news to any of you but im thinking its WAY too hot to fish....what about you?....its even bad at night here lol

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Gonna rub the salt in the wound for ya It is 79 in my area right now. But then I guess the joke is on me cause I have to many things to get done to go fishing. I guess its like being 15 years old lookin through a nudy bar window LOL

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    79??? keep it to yourself terry!!:angry:
    it is 100 here at 6pm:crazy: .....i am not going fishing when it is 95+...too old for that kind of misery:embarassed:

i would love to fish when it is 79. :cool2:

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Its not the heat its the humidity. Naw its the heat and the humidity, too dang hot for me.:sweat:

5. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    It stil gets a litle warm 80-85 mid day but it is cooling down nicly here in WV.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just go fishing at night, not too hot for that, heck, 60* here at night.:big_smile:

7. johnpotter777

johnpotter777 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    108 here in OKIEVILLE, and thermocline, and no rain low lake, but dang it theres still fish, and right now they seem to bite better at night anyways. Peace.:cool2:

8. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Im there with you, Im in southern Arizona. it gets very hot and my favorite spot the water temp is 90 degrees. its very shallow but the fishin is the best or well it has been until now.