Too busy lately

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Taliesin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :sweat: :cry:

I've been really busy the last few months and unable to visit here, but I am finally back.
    I did get a chance to do some salt water fishing while I was in Mississippi, but no chance to pull in my favorite fish (MO cats of course).
    During that time I have also moved from Sedalia to the boonies north of Centerview (can't even get cable). I'm not really up to travelling more than half an hour to get to a good fishing spot (takes up too much fishing time), so I probably won't be fishing LOZ much anymore. I'm going to have to find a new spot to fish. Maybe I'll be able to find a decent spot on the MO River north of me, but I may have to settle for the smaller cats in Hazel Hill and Maple Leaf. Maybe I'll get a chance to try Lake Jacomo over in Lee's Summit too (state record channel came out of there).

If anyone knows of a decent spot for some bank fishing on the MO River between Dover and Wellington let me know.

Thanks and Good luck to all of you.

2. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome back Curtis.Im in North East Missouri.So maybe someone else will chime in shortly.Hope you get on the water soon.

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Welcome back Curtis,

I'm from the KCMO area. I have fished the Missouri around Boonvile, but I was in a boat. Someone local will hook you up I'm sure.

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome back Curtis!:big_smile:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    yep, welcome back for sure. Good Luck finding those fishin spots.