Too all the members with 0 post

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Dec 27, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was looking thru the members list and see we have a ton of members who have registered who have never mad a post..I would like to encourage you to join in the fun and make new friends, and tell us about your fishing..And you can do that by becoming active and posting..Give it a try you might like it :D

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    :0a27: Come on in and start posting ya'll! :)

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :0a25: New Mbrs/Non Posters

WARNING: :grin-big:

The BOC is Highly Addictive. If you dont like talking about catfish with a great bunch of people, seeing pics of BIG catfish, being able to win great prizes, etc.... this place isnt for you!

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    members make your first post tell us where you fron so we can welcome you to the B.O.C.!

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Verlon, your PM box is full. I was trying to send you my add.

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Yes, please join in! You wont find more friendly, helpful people on the internet! With 3000 members, there is a good chance there is a member near you, that may become a life long friend and for sure many friends from all over the U.S.A and more, that post regularly! There is more information here, on every aspect of catfishing then anywhere else in the world! Make a post, let us know about you! We look forward to getting to know you!

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Come on guys and gals. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have. Who knows, you may ask a question that makes someone else say, hey, I've been wondering about that....