Tony's Memorial

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jason454ci, Jun 25, 2008.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
  2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Tony was a blessed man to have friends that cared for him that much. And he will always be with you brothers when your fishing. God bless you all.

3. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Jason,
    That was very good, thanks for sharing with us.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That's a wonderful tribute to what seemed to be a great man,I only wish I knew him the way yall did.......he definately has some great & loving friends..God Bless You all

5. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Thank's Jason for sharing with everyone.

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Jason,
    Thanks for sharing the video with us. You all did a wonderful job giving Tony a wonderful memorial.:0a31:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for sharing that Jason.

8. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Thanks for sharing. I wish I could've been there with you guys.

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    thanks for sharing jason.

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    thanks for sharing jason, and for the great weekend, i think it will be remembered always

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jason, that was beautiful. Thank you bro, you did a wonderful job making me feel as if I'd been there too. The song was perfect. :cry:

Eva, I hope you get the chance to read all the threads and comments here on the BOC. It meant a lot to everyone who had the privilege of attending the tspergin memorial gathering to be included in Tony's final wishes. Thanks also for letting the BOC members such as me, who weren't able to be there in person, share the experience through Jason's tribute video. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

12. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Thanks Jason that was wonderful. I only wish I could have been there too, but watching that made me fell as if I had been. I am also sure Tony loved it seeing all his friends see him off in that way

13. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Wow! Jason that was incredible footage and a perfect song. That day will forever be seared in my memory.

Thanks,

Shawn

14. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Jason thanks a lot for sharing! I did not know him personally but from all ive heard about him I do feel like I knew him a little. Thanks again.

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great Job Jason had me crying thru the whole thing. Eva you are a strong woman for doing what you did Tony would have been proud.

16. BubbaBoyEllis

BubbaBoyEllis New Member

State:
    Zanesville'Ohio
    Hey jason thanks really wanted to see that and thanx for the weekend And Thanx Tony For All The Memorys You will always be missed!

17. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Thanks Jason for having this gathering as a memorial to Tony and for the wonderful video as well as the perfect choice of music because all those that knew Tony is missing him.

18. tunnafish

tunnafish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm new to the site and didn't know the man, but he must have been a wonderful, caring companion to receive all these tributes from his many friends.

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks a million for the video Jason, well done and a great choice for the song. Much appreciated!:big_smile:

20. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    I did not know Tony, but I can see that he had alot of friends. This is another testamony to the Brothers and Sisters on the BOC, they are always there to support others and to remember what we are all about. Thanks Jason for movie and the song, it truly made me cry, but it was a cry of joy that Tony had such good friends to fish with.