TONTO sighting.....

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by tkeyhunter, Feb 11, 2009.

1. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Retirement must be agreeing with him, see him about the time grub hits the table & then off again!
    Anyway, just a quick update:
    MISSISSIPPI on Sunday they started out at @ 730am hopped from each spot after cast netting a nice bunch of skip-jacks TONTO reports it was feast or famine. If they stayed put for 15 minutes without a bite it was time to move. On the hot spots as soon as the lines went in they produced. He put in at Thebes. And he came home with fish & his 1st sunburn of the year.
    Life is good for TONTO.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the update. I hope he lives his retirement to the fullest and catches lots of fish. Hope to see you all at the breakfast.

3. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bethann we missed seeing you and Tonto at the breakfast. I hope all is well and we look forward to seeing you again at the Rend Gathering, in June.

4. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry, but my retired hubby is fishing AGAIN! Him & about 12 buddies are in the State of Mississippi catching bait! Actually Crappie, but we call that bait in my back yard!
    Gone for a week, but they brought too much food & way too much beer, so it should be a fun week for the boys. Expect to see him Friday the 6th, tired, dirty, and ready for a AA...... LOL!

5. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice to see you on here...I wanted to Thank You guy's for taking care of me and my crew the last time we where in your backyard...

It was really wonderful seeing you both and love the new homestead...

I will be calling you in the next week or two to see about coming down to see you guy's for the weekend...Brooke was so mad at me when I told her about going to see you guy's without her so I gotta make it up to her...

I will talk soon on the phone...

6. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bethann its been awhile since we had an update on you and Tonto. :wink: